Tuesday, December 29, 2020

CONVERSATION WITH GOD'S SHADOW

CONVERSATION WITH GOD'S SHADOW 



I sit back on the old couch which is layered with dirt 
of people's word, drawing up a plan 
to have a conversation 
with the one who will hear me out 
with no judgement and doubt.

I start. 

I start with heap of questions
with a hope of finding a suggestion, 

and as i start 
the tears of curtain opens up in pain 
seeking for an answer from every vein, 
answer that will satisfy my inner lane 
so i repeat all the questions again and again
in order to satisfy my soul so insanely mundane.

"mom knocks my door with the sense of concern 
thinking I am hurt, so i speak out of turn"

"mom, don't worry."

I have so many things to chalk talk
so i planned to give my feet some rest today,
to clear all the images so blurry
and
to talk and talk and talk 
until i get an answer why people mock 
every single time when i try to get out of that 
painful clock, which is a market full of stock 
of those deadly diplomats of Sherlock. 

i want to speak that i am not disappointed 
but disappointment hits my heart 
when people head start in the battlement
being a beloved sweetheart expressing the 
the aggressive state of the art. 

I want Him to listen to my heart 
which is like a sweet apple tart. 

so i am having a conversation with God's shadow
to cure my life with all the these meadow
and bless me with happiness of flowers, 
flowers that I can use to clear all the ivory towers. 

and weave my life with beautiful sunflowers.

Ayesha Khalid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter I Want My Future Daughter To Read 🍁

To my strongest twin I know I will be eternally taking rest inside the garden of remembrance, when you will spread your appendag...