Today when I stepped out of my abode which is overcrowded with signatures of different styles. When I dusted off my vintage vehicle after so long, and set in motion with glee filled in my veins. and as the vehicle started with ups and downs and slowly it was on pace to run on the track, my body parts set down to open it's pores which were locked with extra heed.
The cool and the moist breeze flowing, started unlocking my pores which were suffocated behind those codes of conduct which was a kind of soothing artwork to my soul.
I am that fruit which was under-wired in that teeny gigantic seed, and now when I will be coated in those misty brownish black layers to spread my wings, to feed people with my hope and happiness which was all entangled in the seed full of words.
I have in mind how every nightfall wrapped up, staring at those ceilings which were made so finely perfect with all bonding elements. I glanced at the ceiling thinking, is my life perfect? are the bonds in my life real that weave my heart so soft like those woollen cardigans, which will die only when cut by some external guests so painfully ethereal. I count on my fingers all those real bonds I made in my twenty three years of life, and i find my wrist closed with me hidden inside again trying to calculate the captains I met during my twenty three years of voyage who taught me only one thing, be your own captain.
I find my soul weak when I intake those circular rectangular, semicircles and all shapes of colourful pills of chemicals in order to make sure I will get fine. I think so deeply and passionately that if i intake all those colourful beauties in one go, i will be cease to exist and i will not have to inhale all the casualties filled air, but then something strikes my mind that even if i will be no more, they will express disapprobation against me again that i committed a detrimental crime, and they will light my half broken dead body with their bombing words. so i take the healing shapes one by one to make myself live again like a free bird.
I remember all these harsh scenarios as i passed down the lane humming the pain away in my vehicle of life. i am able to feel a voice vibrating in my veins which encourages me to shut all those mouths, motivates me to do what i aspire to do, sailing my boat through the toughest water bodies, it encourages me to keep quiet when they judge me for my act of kindness, it teaches me how to exchange blows when i am fenced in by all the deadliest pride. It teaches me to show love and care and treat each soul with kindness because it is the biggest gracious art, which will make you and others happy without any effort and gives you an angelic comfort.
A voice vibrating in my veins is shouting at me that leave all the time of painful era behind. because it's time for the new beginnings to love your soul all the more and from the core.
Ayesha Khalid.
No comments:
Post a Comment