Monday, November 30, 2020

Be the braille to my blind

Be the braille to my blind

Be the braille to my blind, and teach me about the colours that this nature is titled with, teach me how that wild blue yonder refine its colour from dusk to dawn, teach me how the sun is so five-star at the day time showering us with light so glistening, and how moon is so charming at nightfall sheathing us with its love so deep and intense. 

Be the braille to my blind, and teach me how I carried off my first step, how many times I have fallen down and then rolled out and how I started walking without any flaw( with that protective stick of my life), teach me how I ate my first bite and what kind of visage I made on my beautiful site. 

Be the braille to my blind, and teach me how that human meddled me to sit on his lap, everytime he punched the clock at my home after a gap, teach me how he has taken oath for gifting me chocolates, just to run hands over my biological clock beautified in the womb after an age, teach me how I ring the blues taking forty winks on the floor of the toilet, and how I enumerated the sore on my bag of bones which he gave me, teach me how to fight with all these, applying some healthy cheese. 

Be the braille to my blind, and teach me not only about the colors of the nature, teach me about the colors that is locked up in the body of every people on the street;
so that I can scrape together some remedy, to serve them with my melody, so that the evilness they disembody, and fill my dark life with the colours of words, so like the hummingbird. 


Ayesha Khalid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter I Want My Future Daughter To Read 🍁

To my strongest twin I know I will be eternally taking rest inside the garden of remembrance, when you will spread your appendag...