Monday, November 30, 2020

If I were asked to paint a picture of heaven.

If I were asked to paint a picture of heaven

If I were asked to paint a picture of heaven
I would paint it redesigning the Alpine peaks of 
Switzerland and Italy at the top, with Ganges
flowing from the mid, shaping up meanders and
oxbow lake molding it as an art. 

If I were asked to paint a picture of heaven
I would paint you and me giving our feet some rest 
beside the Lake Lucerne having sweet cherries 
and blueberries, unredeemed in the freshwaters 
tranquil and breeze. 

If I were asked to paint a picture of heaven
I would paint it fudging together The Dark 
Hedges of Ireland and will add finishing touches 
to the place fenced with Roses, Tulips and Lilies, 
so that we will be absorbed in each other's arms 
with the magnetized redolence of the charms, 
like we will at no time be partitioned till 
death tooks us apart. 

If I were asked to paint a picture of heaven
I would paint it with those sweet voices of 
Mockingbird and The Whistling Cocktails. And 
the Nightingale will lock up our twinge with 
its whistle, trills and gurgles so calm. 

If I were asked to paint a picture of heaven
I would paint it with the Valleys of Ten Peaks, 
where we will rejoice when the nightfall will 
occur with that shiny broken moon and twinkling 
light all over the vault of heaven above and high. 

If I were asked to paint a picture of heaven
I would paint the berth with the natural pearls 
from the Oyster's Shell and give rise to a comfort 
zone with the Egyptian Cottons, to unbend in 
each other's arms forever and always and 
we will proudly entitle it as our abode. 

Ayesha Khalid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter I Want My Future Daughter To Read 🍁

To my strongest twin I know I will be eternally taking rest inside the garden of remembrance, when you will spread your appendag...