Monday, November 30, 2020

DEADLY STINGS.

The days were filled with lively mornings when the American Robbins voice, and the blooming smell of Hyacinth of antithetic colors used to spellbind my mind with peace. The sea surf of Sunset Beach when kisses me, used to escalate tranquility in my soul. The Gulmohar in the Garden was the personification of the sheer beauty for my abode. But when you breezed in, in my life as sweet cherries, inherited with some underwire Cyanogenic elements, which engulfed the good cheers of my life slowly and slowly. Those stings of agony were not that grievous than the fire ants stings but it was loaded with the sweetness of Yellow star fruit. You punched the clock into my life as a volcano, which erupted lava of dreadful shuck and jive, now and then, being so level-headed at the same time. And now when you have reeled back after ages through this long distance call, the truth has started flowing out from my heart which you imprinted on me, the voice which my heart yells out, is only one that I am so used to deadly stings, your lively honey hurts my tongue. 

Ayesha Khalid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter I Want My Future Daughter To Read 🍁

To my strongest twin I know I will be eternally taking rest inside the garden of remembrance, when you will spread your appendag...