Monday, November 30, 2020

Garden of Shadows.


My garden of shadows 
is a blessing filled room
with zillions of totally unharmed verdant trees 
and sweet and decorative flowers of various genus 
which showers my life with old and generous love, 
It has two well-founded tall ancestral trees who shotgun 
me from every malefic sin, and they are my guardian, 
the auspicious blessing from God;
I have some superfluous but blooming flowers 
which glorify my life with euphoria with the sort 
of madness of love, and I have dubbed them 
as my kinfolk so dumb, 
It is environ with all friendly courteous cactus and roses, 
which blow up my life with a pinch of some sweet sour berries. 

The pages of my book are filled to the brim 
with the garden of shadows who harbor me 
when I fall down going through some malicious repute, 
which make mincemeat of my roots, 
tearing my pages, and decamping my heart 
and soul as a vetoed fruit. 

Ayesha Khalid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter I Want My Future Daughter To Read 🍁

To my strongest twin I know I will be eternally taking rest inside the garden of remembrance, when you will spread your appendag...