Monday, November 30, 2020

If Seven Wonders of The World could talk....

If Seven Wonders of the World could talk
Great Wall of China (China)
The endlessness of my wall is in a lower degree than the walls some of you have given birth to for the human races in this epoch. 

Christ the Redeemer Statue (Rio de Janeiro)
If I can be cobbled up with so much intestinal fortitude and no catastrophe, why can't you draw on your life smoothly with mirthfulness unceasingly. 

Machu Picchu (Peru)
If I can be diagnosticated again after ages why can't you scare up yourself when you are nowhere to be found. 

Chichen Itza (Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico)
If I can be bequeathed with all the qualities, why can't you mold yourself capable to grapple some of the best qualities. 

The Roman Colosseum (Rome)
If I can be the most enduring icon after flying in face of so many issues and which extirpated my bloom, why can't you reel back to draw breath again and glimmer like a star brushing all the hurdles away. 

The Taj Mahal( Agra, India) 
I am hammered out as an epitome of love, why can't you frame your love life with entrustment, heed and understanding. 

Petra(Jordan) 
Named by a scholar as 'rose red city as old as time'. If I can gleam being the primeval, why can't you. Don't pauperize your ecstasy if you can't adjust to the new world, become rarefied and keep walking on air. 

Ayesha Khalid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter I Want My Future Daughter To Read 🍁

To my strongest twin I know I will be eternally taking rest inside the garden of remembrance, when you will spread your appendag...