Since you touched me,
I became a walking typewriter
brimmed over with so much laceration,
that i will not even feel the crick
even if Inland Taipan comes and
kisses me with its venom packed
with taipoxin.
Since you touched me,
I became a walking typewriter
pervaded with so many imprints of yours,
that even i get a tattoo in the dermis
layer of my skin, it will not say goodbye
to my skeleton an inch.
Since you touched me,
I became a walking typewriter
as you murdered my pride with
those killing hands, which i glom onto
enshrouding the black holes of this cosmos.
Since you touched me,
I became a walking typewriter
as you bowled over my life
with those charming smile
which turned out to be malignant
like a cyanide.
Since you touched me,
I became a walking typewriter
as you left me insane
by your sweet morphemes of twinge,
that even mental asylum have no
therapeutic for the trauma which
I have gained.
Since you touched me,
i became a walking typewriter
puffed up with scars and depression,
that will at no time be cured even if
i rest in peace enclosed in the pillars
of transparent crystal instead of coffins
of the Macrobian Ethiopians race.
Since you touched me,
I became a walking typewriter,
whose life is transmuted into a doom
when painted by the unwanted love
given by a beauteous devil gloom.
Ayesha Khalid
No comments:
Post a Comment