Monday, November 30, 2020

SUN DUST

SUN-DUST
You are the brightest star of my entity
glimmering the scintillant of love, 
galored with so much heed and homage, 
assenting to a sheer elegance of Disko Bay
and being mysterious in its own kind. 

The lexemes you enunciate
showers me from tip to toe
carving out over my timidity
like the milky way scabbard
the wild blue yonder with stars
so magnificent and glittering 
to venerate. 

You are that sun
locked up with that halcyon sun-dust, 
puffed up with the beauty of Bleeding-heart
a rarefied and unparagoned to be found, 
Like the endless stretch of Lavender
across the Provence, which amplify 
the beauty of charismatic smell it owns, 
You fold me with the your
sweet smell of sun-dust, which 
mold me the prettiest of all. 
I am prerogative enough
that your sun-dust is brushed 
over my soul, 
like the flowers are unfurled in 
the City of Gardens to glow. 

Ayesha Khalid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter I Want My Future Daughter To Read 🍁

To my strongest twin I know I will be eternally taking rest inside the garden of remembrance, when you will spread your appendag...