Just when all the words would protract.
You caught me by your mouth,
Is it cause you are so wheels within wheels
that I'm dense
Or is it the other way around?
Now I'm grounded that one day you’re to fly away,
If my love ever culminate, only my god would know when,
And until you retrace step I'll be holding everything
for that very day
But I opine, we might at no time draw breath
to foregather again.
You don't need to be with one accord to be in love,
And here we are in this city lit with fireflies.
And I ever wonder, will your gaze ever be enough
Cause your words are unerring but your eyes never lie.
Cause If I cast away in the ashes of time,
I'd fence the world and make you mine
Dance in the middle of the night is all we'd do,
If I had one thing to say
I'd say, please stay forever and a day,
And the love I have is all that I’d give to you.
But my time with you is slowly turning to the coldest night,
And it's not possible to keep mending a broken heart.
But it is a bright day that creeps through the darkest night,
But this way of loving someone, it just hurts like a dart.
Maybe now the hardest thing and the right thing are the same,
And It's only when you cry that it starts to rain or snow.
For the love we once shared, I don't rock the boat as
it cannot be the same
Because in the end we are destined to let each other go.
Because in the end we are destined to let each other go.
Ayesha Khalid
No comments:
Post a Comment