kicking around in the Amazonia
environ by the Amazon River in the vicinity.
I can give ears to the emanation of pure liquid
hydrogen and oxygen, from east to west,
from Atlantic to Pacific.
I get vibes of the peacefulness, as now I am ruled out, from your imprisons of your motor response.
I know the egress were never ringent,
I was put on the ice in your head
but not in your blood-pumping organ.
And that which put me to death from
under a roof inch by inch.//
//Your every feel up have that
sting like the bullet ants,
Your ardency was like blue poison dark
frog, which inundated the name of the
game of adoreness from me.
Your penchant was rechannelling into a
parasites, which made me speculate that
it is scepticism on point.
I got flustered and I beat a hasty retreat
out of that restrain of your spiritual being.
And punched the clock to draw breath
here in peace. Though enclaved by
amphibians and reptiles
But this will not be much stinging,
like that prick you have given me in the
form of snake bite.//
Ayesha Khalid
No comments:
Post a Comment